- 125 ml (1/2 cup) melted butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) vanilla
- 180 g (1 1/2 cups) flour
- 150 g (3/4 cup) sugar
- 200 g (1 cup) chocolate-covered malted milk balls, halved
- 60 g (1/4 cup) malted milk powder
- 10 ml (2 tbsp.) baking powder
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp.) salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, malted milk powder and chocolate-covered malted milk.
3. In another bowl, combine butter, eggs, milk and vanilla.
4. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix gently.
5. Pour the batter among muffin cups.
6. Bake approximately 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
7. Cool on rack 10 minutes before removing from pan.