- 1 1/3 cup gluten-free chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tspns gluten-free vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line cupcake trays with cupcake liners.
2. Stir or microwave chocolate and butter until smooth.
3. Remove from heat and cool until room temperature.
4. In large bowl, mix egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar until very thick and pale (3 minutes).
5. Fold in chocolate/butter mixture and vanilla.
6. Using clean, dry beaters, beat egg whites and remaining 1/4 cup sugar until stiff peaks form.
7. Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture.
8. Spoon into cupcake trays.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes.